Monday, February 27, 2012

SMURFS

La... La.... La La La La, Sing a Happy Song...............

Mama & papa started to introduce The Smurfs to me when they first brought me and mei mei to the cinema to watch The Smurfs Movie. Both of us love the smurfs instantly.

Then, mama showed me the cartoon and soon............

Smurfs at work
...... I began to draw my own smurfs ! I started with just a simple drawing.........

Smurfs in the lab
 ...... and slowly, I improved myself and add in more stuffs. I even draw the evil Gargamel !

Gargamel and Azreal being caught
 See, Gargamel and his cat in the cage.

Smurf's vehicle
Then, I invented the Smurfs' Car to bring the Smurfs around. I pity them for they have to walk all the time.

Smurf's Village
I also played the Smurfs game on mama's tab and came out with my own Smurfs' Village.

Smurfs and their mushroom house
I wanted the Smurfs to live in a higher ground comparing to their current mushroom house built on the flat ground. That was why I smurfed this picture.

Smurfs and more smurfs !
Same goes to this one, I smurfed a lot of mushroom houses on top of the hill with a mining cave at the bottom right. I wanted the Miner Smurfs to collect lots of treasures and be a Rich Smurf !

5 years 5 months

4 comments:

  1. Astounding. What I love is the pictures are so complex... that shows how active his mind is. I must show this blog to my kids, and see them GAPE. Looking forward to see more of your masterpieces, YX :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last drawing looks great more and more smurfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is really good ... creative and with a touch of kindness :)

    ReplyDelete