Friday, April 20, 2012

Doraemon

Papa is a fans of Doraemon. He bought the whole set of Doraemon comics for 'display'. Why I said display ? Because He has got no time to read them unlike before.

When I ran out of idea of what to draw one day, I asked mama for some idea. She took one of the Doraemon comic and asked me draw them. This is something new to me.

I started my 'work' immediately while mama was busy with her weekends' chores. A few minutes later, I showed her this...


Doraemon and friends
I added some extra characters into the Doraemon's world.


Giant Doraemon & The Three Little Pigs
I even drew long legs for Doraemon. When mama and papa told me Doraemon's legs are short, I quickly snapped and said "It is my own idea !" That was why there are three little pigs with the Doraemon !

5 years 5 month

1 comment: