Thursday, October 18, 2012

Drawing to keep me busy @ Wedding dinner

Concentrating drawing

Monster fish jumped out from the sea !

The cycle of life of a dinosaur

Whenever we go, mama must bring 2 sets of pen and drawing pads for me and my little sister to draw. Last week, we attended a wedding dinner. We waited for hours for it to start and have to sit for hours for it to ends.

The adults can sit very long but I can't ! I will run around with my cousins and received numerous warning from mama :(

Luckily I loves to draw. Mama quickly passed over a pen and drawing pad and that kept me glued to the seat for at least a good 5 minutes !

6 years 1 month

4 comments:

  1. good idea. I shall do the same next time for my girls to keep them occupied, they too like to draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....but that doesn't keep him long. He still prefers to run about.

      Delete